Project Manager - Austin, Dallas and RGV
Amtech is seeking licensed consulting professionals for our Austin, Dallas, and Rio Grande Valley offices. The candidates should ideally be registered as a Professional Engineer, Registered Architect, and/or Registered Roof Consultant. The candidates should have a strong roofing, wall, and waterproofing systems background, with an understanding of structural systems (walls, roofs, facades, and windows), as well as experience with typical issues encountered in building maintenance, repair, and replacement, and in repair/replacement design, construction monitoring, and contract administration.
Must be comfortable in both field and office environments, taking the lead on projects, and managing/mentoring junior staff.
Experience, Skills, Capabilities
- Facility consulting and assessment experience
- Minimum of 10-years experience
- Project management skills
- Professional license or certifications (PE, RA, RRC, etc.)
- Leadership skills
- Specification writing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering presentations
- Staff development and mentoring
- Experience identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Proposal writing and RFQ responses
- Ability to travel
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Pharr, TX
Amtech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please contact Steven Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.